i am looking for a voloco-altrernative that runs on linux-pc as well. 

Question

good day dear Community

is there any !? 

i need a real-time voice-processing app : one that combines automatic tuning and vocoding and lots of other stuff more. 
well i am currently looking for an free alternative - one that runs on linux as well. 

i need a virtual studio rack with all tools and instruments that supports us to turn our ideas to create some music.
Well - we need a set of excellent synths and.

How to an auto-tune effect. We want to correct the pitch of a vocal, or, with some cool settings

Is there any piece of code - similar to Voloco - that runs on Linux?!

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, tarifa said:

good day dear Community

is there any !? 

i need a real-time voice-processing app : one that combines automatic tuning and vocoding and lots of other stuff more. 
well i am currently looking for an free alternative - one that runs on linux as well. 

i need a virtual studio rack with all tools and instruments that supports us to turn our ideas to create some music.
Well - we need a set of excellent synths and.

How to an auto-tune effect. We want to correct the pitch of a vocal, or, with some cool settings

Is there any piece of code - similar to Voloco - that runs on Linux?!

Ya there are have you tried a Google search? Just putting "voloco alternative that runs on linux" into Google pulls up a ton of results. x42, autotalent, and talentedhack are three I found after a short 10 second search. Is there a reason you couldn't look that up?