Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo released at 8pm GMT

HALF-LIFE 2 DEMO ( Single player and multiplayer )

On fileplanet !!!! WOOOT

lol, is it really or was that ment as a joke? I haven't been following HL2 besides hearing about the delays so I wouldn't know. All I saw on FP was a demo video of it.

I am finding the torrents slower then most links for some reason. I can't seem to get more the 20kb/s with torrents but with a few links have managed upward of 100kb/s. I thought bit torrent was the snitz :huh:

I am finding the torrents slower then most links for some reason. I can't seem to get more the 20kb/s with torrents but with a few links have managed upward of 100kb/s. I thought bit torrent was the snitz :huh:

I never use BT for gam demos as its never really constant speed, go use one of the mirrors from uts official site

I've finished my download, now sharing with other bit torrenters still, because of large file load. :)

<Yes, I started earlier than most> ;) :p

Thanks for the help! I am now getting a better speed on BT and DLing at about 40 - 60kb/s which is better then the links now.

Wow, it was exactly the same as UT2k3 except it had a sniper rifle which was rubbish and that vehcile mode which was fun but got old very fast, dont think i'll be buying this , Original UT is still the best and have been playing for nearly 3.5 years