My final recycled computer died Sunday.

I tend to recycle computers which  I usually pick up cheap to repurpose them to act as a server.   My oldest system which was a Dell Optiplex 745 was used partly as a NAS File server, DNS server and my Arch Linux playground.  We have been having issues with our Internet at home with the ISP router and I had made a change to point it to the Dell for DNS and DHCP so I knew this would probably be the culprit so I made the changes in the router, but traffic was still trying to go to the box , so I ran a shutdown from the command line and resolved the network issue.    I then tried to turn it on and no dice.  Blinking amber light for the power button which is either a bad Power Supply (I'm thinking that is the problem), or a bad mainboard.   Given the age of the system, I am going to e-cycle it and now move on.   I could replace the PSU, but there is place near my town which sells bare bone systems with no drives, but everything else included for $20 so that outmatches the cost of a PSU in my opinion.  

I can honestly say that I have been very impressed with the service that the Dell gave me and I have a Dell Desktop I am using now which upon replacement, will become my next playground box. :)