Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5 繁體中文版/Traditional Chinese Version

Question

Hello, I have been searching for a long time but I COULD NOT find a Traditional Chinese version of Adobe Flash Pro CS5.5.

I need it badly :(

And I strictly mean Traditional Chinese and CS5.5, because I need Traditional Chinese.

Thanks! If you find CS5 but not 5.5 then its okay :) thanks for trying to help anyways

3 answers to this question

Hello

is there a reason you can't use the CC version? I'm guessing you don't want to do a subscription?

older versions (especially non English versions) tend to be hard to find through legal means. I'm not sure if the license is still allowed to be sold/distributed for that older version even.

you might have some better luck contacting Adobe directly for your inquiry.

edit: also now that flash has been EOL'd you're probably going to be hard pressed to get any Flash development products out of Adobe or any other sources now.

Hello,

You did not mention whether you were looking for a Windows or a Mac version.  Here's what I found when I went looking:

The pricing may sound a little excessive at first, but these are sealed, retail packages of a ten-year-old software package geared towards professional use, it actually turns out to be quite reasonable.

I would suggest contacting the sellers on eBay to confirm that either Traditional Chinese language support is included in-box, or that it can be downloaded afterwards once you have installed the software and accepted its license.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky