Need Adobe Flash installer links

Question

My content is going to be  moderator approved..  This is will make discussions *fun*..  :|

More of an article issue then a site-issue, which would make it a site issue?

https://www.neowin.net/news/adobe-flash-player-3200363/

Comments are closed

The comments on this article have been closed by our moderators. Further discussion about this article can be done so on our forums.

I specifically *need* the Flash installers for 32.0.0.363, but those links are dead.

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, kevinds said:

My content is going to be  moderator approved..  This is will make discussions *fun*..  :|

More of an article issue then a site-issue, which would make it a site issue?

https://www.neowin.net/news/adobe-flash-player-3200363/

Comments are closed

The comments on this article have been closed by our moderators. Further discussion about this article can be done so on our forums.

I specifically *need* the Flash installers for 32.0.0.363, but those links are dead.

<Moved to Software Discussion & Support>

The links don't work because Adobe Flash is no longer supported anywhere. Not only that, it seems to have been actively removed. I had a screen saver that I didn't realize used some form of Flash, and the day before yesterday it just stopped working without me changing anything on my system. Shame, it was a nice screen saver.:(

EDIT: I also edited the title of your thread to reflect what you are asking for, since this isn't a site issue.

Yea, Adobe has killed Flash.  I suppose the reason you want 32.0.0.363 is because it supposedly doesn't have the January 12 "kill switch."  

You might be able to find it out there in the wild (be cautious of malicious links)...you aren't going to find it on Adobe though.  It's dead.

Actually, there is another solution, although it may be controversial. As you can read in the Adobe announcement, there is one region in which Flash will remain supported: Mainland China. If you click the Zhongcheng link you'll notice that they also offer an English version. This one is version 34.0.0.92 and doesn't have a time bomb. 

The risk of course is that you're installing Chinese software which also installs a ''FlashHelperService.exe''. I don't know if that does anything outside China. The installer and ActiveX component are signed by Adobe and are recognized by the Adobe test page though. See the attachments.

Flash3.PNG

Flash2.PNG

Flash1.PNG

flash4.PNG

Flash5.PNG