Asus ROG Chakram; battery percentage is fluctuating too much in Armoury Crate software

In January I bought an Asus ROG Chakram mouse (so not even 1,5 months old)

When I charge it via USB on my computer, I notice that the battery percentage is going up and down, and down and up. In 30 mins percentages are reached from 0% to 100% and back (see image, with steps/time aspects).

I don't think this/should be normal behavior?

Is this 'bug' software related (USB-connected via Asus Armoury Crate); is there some display bug, or does this piece of software not function well - or has issues with displaying/reading the right amount of percentage?

Or is my mouse somehow defect?

I have updated the mouse/Armoury Crate to their latest (fimware) versions.

ROG-CHAKRAM1-7.jpg

Is this USB2 or USB3? It can show different percentages due to speeds.

Is the mouse going bad at all? Is it charging a few weeks, months? If 0% to 100%, does the mouse still run?

19 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

Is this USB2 or USB3? It can show different percentages due to speeds.

Is the mouse going bad at all? Is it charging a few weeks, months? If 0% to 100%, does the mouse still run?

USB 3

But, even if it's either USB 2 or USB 3; how can it be that percentages are going like crazy between 0, 100, 75, 100 and 0 percent? All in 'one go'.

It's charging for like 3-4 hours from 25% to 100% (kinda regular I think).

Mouse is not going bad as far as I can tell. I did had a previous one which also displayed the percentages quite off and had it replaced within warranty [so a new mouse now].