Sending a file question

If i have a file that is around 55 MB in size, what would the best way to send it to a person via either email, 3rd party software or some other method which will take the least amount of time? Also, the easiest method to do this?

TIA

I suppose the real question is who is your email provider, their email provider and what the policies are, some email providers (Such as Gmail) will let you email 1GB Files now.

14 minutes ago, Geoffrey B. said:

I suppose the real question is who is your email provider, their email provider and what the policies are, some email providers (Such as Gmail) will let you email 1GB Files now.

Really? I didn't know that. Unfortunately it seems a bit pointless though when the standard seems to be still 10MB. :(

OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox would be my suggestions. I think Mega would be an option too, although because of the other services I haven't tried it in any serious capacity. 

Some compression utilitys can really reduce the file size making it easier to send via email.   But I tend to use one of the many online "drive" options out there for files bigger files since it is easier.  Or if I tend to keep the file available for a while/share it out again later on.

This isn't a recommendation, but I've just remembered that way back I had a program that would break the file down in to chunks which I would then send in separate emails, or I would upload to something like YouSendIt (which I've just seen is still going, but with a different name). I could then download them on the other end and use the program to stitch them back together. But again I wouldn't recommend doing it, especially with all of these huge online storage options available these days.