Inkjet Sticker Paper - anyone use?

Hey again! I've been wanting to make my own stickers for a while. I watched some YT vids about it, everyone kept leaning towards this brand called LD (and their glossy sticker paper). I encountered another brand called Koala (matte)... I ended up going with LD's gloss first. They look great, but er... the ink scratches off pretty easily. It's not about wet ink or smudging, the ink is dry.. it just scratches off with the slightest abrasion. Putting the stickers on a phone case and into the pocket = big no-no....

What the heck am I going to do with 95+ sheets of this stuff? It only cost about $18, no big loss. What real world application merits such sticker paper if it's as delicate as an actual glossy photo print (which I do deal with and I frame them ASAP to avoid scratches). Maybe I should sell them off at the swap meet for half price + warnings? :P

I ordered the Koala brand (matt stickers) and the paper came today. I tested 1 print and it works great!  Brilliant color, print mode on premium matte (full flush colors), absolutely no issue with scratching!  They are however, matte and run a bit thin... I haven't stress tested them yet aside the attempted scratching (which passed with flying colors, no pun intended). They might be more durable if I laminate them. Self sealing sheets are expensive, 10 sheets for $20. Yikes!  (and they run thick). Any cheaper solution? Would packing tape work? Specific brand? :) Thanks!