Thermaltake V200 RGB Case Fan Questions

Hello All

Been thinking of replacing my rear exhaust fan lately with a Noctua model,  this model to be exact  Noctua NF-F12 PWM chromax.black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (120mm, Black),  and Then maybe if can afford it replacing Front Intake Fans with 2 140MM fans,  and maybe moving one of the 120mms to top of the case as additonal exhaust,   Good Plan?  Bad Plan?   

Noctua rear exhaust fan would connect to Motherboard Sys_fan 2 probably plug, ((be only fan on Motherboard fan connection,  rest run off Thermtaltakes Fan Controller/RGB Controller currently, including current exhaust fan that i don't feel much exhausting at times.      

Thank you all  in advance

Just need the Model number, we know the rest. 😛

Noctuas are nice fans for low noise and excellent airflow.

What case do you have? Some cases are differently orientated.

Yes, a top fan will help exhaust more hot air. Make sure you manage all the wires, or it becomes nasty quick

There any reason you need to change these out? age? noise level?

Well didn't feel much air being exhausted by the current 120mm Thermaltake Current exhaust,    Front fans i was thinking maybe going with the 140mm in lieu of 120mm,   not too much noise,  age is coming up on nearly a year of use in June 2021,   

Case have currently is Thermaltake V200 RGB , and yes will manage all the wires on wire management side, and inside the case as well for the rear fan that goes to the sys fan plug

There are usually a way to pump those fans. Normally, (I'm not sure about that model) there is a low/medium/high setting in the RGB Hub. IIRC..

There is software that can control your fans, too. BIOS, if you are using motherboard headers.

Again, you have to make sure your case can hold a 140mm. Again, I ask, what case do you have?

As for age, I have my CoolerMaster fans working in another system for ~15 years now. Now "old" refers to when the bearings goes out, the fans break, you get that shrieking sound like a yeti... 😛

The Case is Thermaltake V200 RGB that is the model, 2020 Edition

Info says it can hold 2 140mm in Front, and 2 Up top, or 3 120mm at top, and 1 rear

Currently don't think using Motherboard headers, as i don't see any cables going to those,  do know all the fans connected to the RGB Controller/Fan Controller