Shang-Chi - The Legend of the Ten Rings

Not overly excited for this one so far, but hey - if it fits into the MCU I'll watch it

Just shows how little I know about comics in general...never heard of this character.

I'm actually on the other end as far as this goes.  It looks like a nice martial arts based series and I find it more interesting compared to their other shows so far.  I'm watching falcon and the winter soldier but I'm not impressed. I get what the show is trying to do with the whole social/racial tone and message but, not to sound cold, I don't need to get beat over the head with these things out of hollywood  mega corps like disney who haven't done much until now on such topics.  It's like they're following the current trend.

On 19/04/2021 at 22:22, McCordRm said:

I'd bet my soul this will be infinitely better than the Iron Fist series. I'm excited for it.

That shouldn't be hard, such a low bar set with iron fist.  Talk about the marvel people dropping the ball there.

I know nothing about this but I'm here for it and looking forward to seeing how it ties in,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Asher Madan
      Marvel's Avengers 2021 roadmap revealed, confirms Spider-Man
      by Asher Madan

Today, publisher Square Enix revealed the Fall and Winter 2021 Roadmap for Marvel's Avengers. The team claims that it has learned a lot over the past year and that it's working hard to address players' concerns. While the focus right now is getting the Klaw Raid polished to wrap up Black Panther's War for Wakanda story, there are major changes and reworks in development.

According to the post on the Marvel's Avengers website, Gear, Resources, and Cosmetics will be altered to improve quality-of-life in the game. You can read about what the developer plans to do below.

In a few months, players on PlayStation 4 (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5) will be able to experience Spider-Man. There's a new Hero Event in the works that should be quite popular on both systems. Keep in mind that since Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man, it's only going to be available on PS4 and PS5. It's not coming to any other platform like Xbox, Stadia, or PC that we know of.

You can purchase Marvel's Avengers through the Microsoft Store or the platform of your choice for $39.99.

Do you still play Marvel's Avengers? What changes do you wish to see in the future? Let us know in the comments below.

• By Asher Madan
      Marvel's Midnight Suns gets visceral footage, reveals major villains
      by Asher Madan

At gamescom 2021, 2K Games revealed Marvel's Midnight Suns. Marvel's Midnight Suns is a tactical action game where you create your own Marvel superhero and battle alongside famous characters like Iron Man and Wolverine. Today, we got an extended look at the gameplay.

Before Marvel's Midnight Suns gameplay as shown, many — including us — were expecting it to be identical to XCOM 2. Luckily, that's not the case. The gameplay is much more visceral and close-up. You can also explore various environments and collect items that can be used to make you stronger.

Keep in mind that this is alpha footage recorded on PC. The animations and visuals aren't as polished as they will be when the game finally launches. It's expected to launch in March 2022, and is being developed for almost every modern platform including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and, of course, PC.

Are you excited for Marvel's Midnight Suns? What part of the presentation appealed to you the most? For us, it was the exploration elements. Let us know in the comments below!

• By LoneWolfSL
      Marvel's Midnight Suns announced, a superhero tactical RPG from Firaxis
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

Confirming multiple rumors, Firaxis Games announced Marvel's Midnight Suns today during the gamescom: Opening Night Live event. Published by 2K, this is a superhero title coming from the developer known for its strategy series like Civilization and XCOM. See the world premier announcement trailer above, though no gameplay is being shown just yet.

This is described as a tactical RPG, but it's unclear if it will be a turn-based experience like the studio's previous games. Firaxis said players will be playing as a brand-new superhero, the Hunter, that was created in collaboration with Marvel. The hero will be fully customizable and will lead the hero forces against Lilith, the mother of demons.

Iron Man, Wolverine, Blade, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Dr. Strange, Magik, Captain America, Nico Minoru, and Captain Marvel have been confirmed for the title. It won't be just about going on missions with well-known heroes though, as Firaxis said social elements will be present where players will be living with them and make choices, possibly changing how the story plays out.

As evident by the in-engine cinematic trailer, a whole host of popular Marvel characters will be present in the game. Not much more information was shared regarding the story. The trailer blurb says the following to describe the title's setting:

Fans won't have to wait long to see what the game looks like though, as Firaxis plans to show off the first gameplay footage on September 1. The studio is currently offering an exclusive Nightstalker skin for Blade when signing up to its newsletter here.

Marvel's Midnight Suns launches in March 2022. Launch platforms have not been announced just yet either, but it should be hitting PC as well as current and last-gen consoles.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Marvel's Avengers hits Xbox Series X|S and PS5 on March 18, also gains Hawkeye
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The Square Enix-published Avengers game that released in September last year is receiving the promised next-gen console version on March 18. The cooperative action title has been playable on the new console generation via backward compatibility, but this official launch will utilize the new hardware specifically to offer an enhanced experience.

The Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 will run the game at up to 4K resolution while the Xbox Series S will target 1440p. Frame rate targets were not revealed today but they are expected to be higher than on the previous generation consoles. Faster load times, increased draw distances, higher resolution textures, along with improved heroics and destruction effects will also be present in this version.

The next-gen version will be available as a free upgrade to all owners of Marvel's Avengers on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. All progress will carry over and cross-gen play is enabled so no friends will be left behind when upgrading either.

On the same day that the new version drops, developer Crystal Dynamics will also release the next playable superhero to the game, Clint Barton's Hawkeye, for free through an update. Continuing the Future Imperfect storyline, the new bow and katana-wielding hero's mission can be played both solo and with up to three other players, where they will find themselves time traveling to a possible future Earth to take down Maestro.

• By LoneWolfSL
      Marvel's Avengers Xbox Series X|S and PS5 versions pushed back to 2021
      by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe

The Square Enix-published super-hero action game Marvel's Avengers flew its way to current-gen consoles and PC last month. The game was also heading to the next-generation Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 console platforms this holiday, but that plan has now been pushed back.

In a state of the game blog post, Crystal Dynamics head of studio Scot Amos revealed that the next-gen version of the title has been pushed back to 2021, adding that this is to "to ensure that we give our team the time to deliver a next-gen experience showcasing all that this game is meant to be. "

Keep in mind that even though specific enhancements won't be there yet, the current-gen version will be playable on next-gen consoles at launch with more stable frame rates and faster loading times. As previously announced, the publisher will be offering free next-gen upgrades to those who pick up the title on current consoles.

Crystal Dynamics also apologized for the turbulent launch of Marvel's Avengers, where a large number of players were met with bugs and crashes. "This does not align with Crystal Dynamics’ value of craftsmanship, and for that we sincerely apologize," it added. For those that stuck with it, the studio will be giving away a "thank-you bundle" of in-game items from October 22 to November 5, which includes 1500 Credits, 7000 Units, 250 Upgrade Modules, 20 DNA Keys, and a Nameplate.

The delays don't stop there though, as the developer is also pushing back the first post-launch Avenger Kate Bishop out of the previously announced October window. Once again, this was attributed to wanting a quality-focused release. A new launch window was not announced today, but her and Clint Barton, plus their campaigns, should land before the end of the year.

As for other 2021 additions aside from the free upgrade, the studio is planning to introduce a new hero, region, a narrative arc, and more. PlayStation 4 and 5 version owners are also slated to receive Spider-Man as an exclusive character next year.