Am I doing it right? (bought Dogecoin in January 2021)


Recommended Posts

+Dick Montage

So you bought at 10 and now worth 80?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven P.
3 minutes ago, Dick Montage said:

So you bought at 10 and now worth 80?

Looks that way.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
+warwagon

I purchased it in 2016. I was looking for the cheapest possible coin I could buy that would in turn give me 1000's of coins

 

currently I have 43,526. But after looking it up I had as many as 170,000 that I Then used to buy reddcoin and dopecoin. Spent a total of around $30.

Link to post
Share on other sites
+E.Worm Jimmy

Thanks Elon Musk.

 

I friend of mine raised close to half a mil on dogecoin traiding years ago but it was just straight Reddit market manipulation. Buy, pump sell... Wait a few weeks - repeat.

 

Now Elon Musk is doing it.  It is and was a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Som

always wondered where people actually buy cryptocurrency ,  i had a look at localbitcoins but it seemed dodgy to me

Link to post
Share on other sites
hekkyUK

I'm also new to crypto but now I'm well and truly addicted!

I was going to put £1000 into Dogecoin (@ £0.05) last Wednesday night but was too scared so I ended thinking overnight and got £500 on Thursday instead (@ £0.09).

 

By lunchtime Friday I had nearly £1300 because the price had gone upto nearly £0.30 overnight!

 

Really wish I had done the earlier deal now but I need to remember the value could easily go down too...  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
+xrobwx71

Yep. I'm in as well, for about a year now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
margrave

So where is everyone doing their business?

 

coinbase?

Link to post
Share on other sites
neufuse

Where do you even buy safely bitcoin and dogecoin now days? I always have in the back of my head those places that basically scammed people and stole their money by the millions or lost it somehow (a japanese one comes to mind?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven P.
48 minutes ago, neufuse said:

Where do you even buy safely bitcoin and dogecoin now days? I always have in the back of my head those places that basically scammed people and stole their money by the millions or lost it somehow (a japanese one comes to mind?)

I am using Litebit https://www.litebit.eu/ seems legit from doing a bit of research and tbh I can afford to lose €10. If I get a bit more serious with it I will do further research.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
+xrobwx71
13 hours ago, margrave said:

So where is everyone doing their business?

 

coinbase?

I use the Robinhood App. I also have the Coinbase app but at the time I purchased, Doge was not avaliable on Coinbase.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Som
19 hours ago, Steven P. said:

I am using Litebit https://www.litebit.eu/ seems legit from doing a bit of research and tbh I can afford to lose €10. If I get a bit more serious with it I will do further research.

Great thanks, just what i needed... easy to use 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hekkyUK

I started using the Revolut app on my phone and then switched to Binance as the fees were lower...

 

I prefer the look of Revolut but Binance has lots more types of crypto available although they do seem a little slower paying out...  

 

Treat it as a game - Start off with a small amount like £20 or something and see if you can build it that's what I did - It's not making any interest in the bank so I put £500 in with the understanding that I could lose the lot!
(Although this seems likely - Even if the value crashes you still own it you just have to hold on for it to come up again - A bit like buying property I guess?) 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
SnoopZ

Well i've just bought over 6 million 'SafeMoon' coins for around $60 as these seem to be talked about alot lately, hoping it goes the same way as Dogecoin but if it all goes tits up its not an issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
anmol112
On 08/05/2021 at 01:21, SnoopZ said:

Well i've just bought over 6 million 'SafeMoon' coins for around $60 as these seem to be talked about alot lately, hoping it goes the same way as Dogecoin but if it all goes tits up its not an issue.

I personally think SafeMoon is already pumped and dumped. Same with Doge but Elon is actively promoting Doge so it has a better chance of giving multi-fold returns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogefather Community

Yes, you are right if you have bought the Dogecoin in January 2021. Because according to the expert's, dogecoin would cost $2 or more per coin in January 2022.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Nick H.
6 minutes ago, Dogefather Community said:

Yes, you are right if you have bought the Dogecoin in January 2021. Because according to the expert's, dogecoin would cost $2 or more per coin in January 2022.

Elon, is that you? :rolleyes:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
+spikey_richie

I bought 500 at 9p just before it surged. Sold 1/2 at 40p. Keeping the rest and going long, although I have set a 75p sell order which will auto-fill when hit.

On 21/04/2021 at 22:51, margrave said:

So where is everyone doing their business?

 

coinbase?

Binance

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
+xrobwx71
On 10/05/2021 at 06:19, anmol112 said:

I personally think SafeMoon is already pumped and dumped. Same with Doge but Elon is actively promoting Doge so it has a better chance of giving multi-fold returns.

Mark Cuban also promotes it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.