Xbox Networking To Pc ?

Ok i have followed several tutorials on Xbox-scene and have had no luck...

this is how it is conected. i have 2 network cards in my machine one going to a hub and another for my xbox.

but it doesn't matter what i do the xbox says it's I.P is 0.0.0.0 in Evox :| i have tried fiddling with the xbox settings

but they just change themseleves back :wacko:

i dunno bout evox, im using avalaunch. in avaluanch u have an option in the xml file to auto detect ip or to set the ip yourself. look inside the evox xml file if it has one.

check the settings for the nic that your xbox is connected to too

here is my config. on the nic in your computer, set the ip to like 192.168.1.199. set teh gateway as 255.255.255.0.

on the xbox, in evox, set the ip as 192.168.1.200. set the gateway as 192.168.1.199. turn off dchp.

hmm, i think u need a router dude. and, if u want it to do it your way, i think your pc has to be on, and u need to create a bridge or something.

but get a router, lot easier (Y)

Eh? No.

While I agree that he would probably use a router better if he plans on expanding his network, but currently all I'm guessing he wants to do is FTP games/movies from his PC, so there is no need for a router at all.

no need for a router... i have a hub :rolleyes: just i lent my network cripple kit to some one so i can't make a longer cable to the hub to my xbox so im using another network card + a small wire... alll works now anyway... and i don't need a router :laugh: