Pre-Orders

Do online pre-order games normally arrive the day of release, or days after?  I pre-ordered a game on Amazon Prime and curious if it will arrive the day off or later.  Keeping on eye to see when I get updated shipping info, but curious what others experience from Amazon or other sites.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Do online pre-order games normally arrive the day of release, or days after?  I pre-ordered a game on Amazon Prime and curious if it will arrive the day off or later.  Keeping on eye to see when I get updated shipping info, but curious what others experience from Amazon or other sites.

Thanks

It depends on the retailer.  Many won't ship until the day of release.  Amazon usually tries to make it arrive the day of release from what I've heard.

26 minutes ago, Randomevent said:

It depends on the retailer.  Many won't ship until the day of release.  Amazon usually tries to make it arrive the day of release from what I've heard.

I got the XBX one day before the release date when I ordered from MS site.  Just preordered a game that will be released on Friday and shall see when I get it.  Normally I just go to the store on release day but I am busy that day.

Yeah as above, it can depend on the retailer. 

I'm fairly sure that Amazon is one that will do their best to deliver on the day of release.