1. 1. Which Web Browser Do You Use?

• Edge
    • Firefox
    • Chrome
    • Vivaldi
    • Opera
    • Waterfox
    • Brave
    • Other - ( please list in comments, thank you )

Using Firefox 88.0.1 (64-bit). It just works for me...

I've pretty much switched over to Edge full time on both phone and computer.  No real reason...it just works (as does Firefox/Chrome/etc).

Using Brave here on all platforms.

Has all the benefits of Chromium minus the Google bloat. I love the way it handles its "shields" as well and how they work on both Desktop/Mobile.

Of course I turn off the "rewards" feature though.

I've thought about switching over to Edge a few times and it is my secondary/backup browser on my PC but the UI has a little too much padding for my liking (the Microsoft way it seems now a days)

I've been with Firefox for a while now, previously Chrome. The only time I've intentionally opened Edge is to download another browser, not because I'm against it but I guess it showed up too late to the party and I like how I have things set up in Firefox.

2 minutes ago, margrave said:

Just a little surprised by the number of people in Brave personally.

it's a good browser for what it is honestly. It doesn't try to over reach like some (*cough*Vivaldi*cough* lol). It has its few extra features in the form of their Shields and Rewards stuff and the rest is just improvement/debloat of the Chromium base really.

I used the Chromium based Edge through most of its initial beta timeframe but when I found out about Brave, I switched on all platforms and haven't looked back. I can't seem to find anything I don't like  (well, things that can't be shut off anyway. I've disabled the rewards as most do but the fact it CAN be disabled makes it OK).  

Have Firefox set as my default browser and voted for it but I use Edge and recently Brave about equally whether on Windows or Linux Mint. Thanks to Brandon for turning me on to Brave. Very decent browser. :)

I switched to Edge after using Chrome for the last decade. I perceived Edge to be better for both performance and privacy.

The UI of Edge, in particular the settings menu seemed a lot more intuitive. I've since become a fan of the immersive reader mode too!

I tried out Brave again. I loved the original UI before they became yet another chrome clone.

For some reason mine has a 1px line across the top of the browser window that's my accent color.

Edge, and Chrome did too at one point, but they fixed it. I guess Brave just hasn't caught up yet.