Chrome Remote Desktop - Can't control mouse when user shares the screen and then when I start installing something

Hello, in Windows, when a user shares his screen with me (giving me the generated code), I can control the mouse and everything else, but when I click to install an app or something like that, I loose control of the mouse, the user can control the mouse but not me, and when the user gets out of the installer, I regain control again of the mouse.

This happens only in windows, in a mac, since I do the allows in accessibility, I never have problems installing things.

When I use the option to connect, instead of sharing, I can control everything in windows, including the installers.

Is there an option to have access during the installation and when the user is sharing his screen?

Thank you!

Maybe it is a security feature so that the local user can stop the installation, do you get control back immediately after the install finishes or does the local user have to invite you again?

When I click the installer, I imediatelly stop controlling the mouse, I can still see the screen, but not the mouse, I tell the user to click "next", etc, and when the installation is complete I imediatelly regain control of the mouse.
Where can I give permission in windows for this?

I remember having this issue with another remote desktop software. If I remember correctly it happens because the credentials that you are using to run the software aren't administrator credentials on the machine that you have connected to. I did a quick search and found this Reddit thread.

It looks like it is a limitation of CRD. The only workaround would be to disable UAC on the target computer which is definitely not recommended.