Looking for cloud storage, recommend me some please

I need a cloud storage site that I can use to store my CCTV recordings. I am currently using Mega.nz and have 50 gbs, but CCTV recordings do take a bit of space. Can you recommend me some spots?

37 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Do you have any requirements? Because I guess if I was looking for quite a bit of storage I'd consider OneDrive's 365 personal plan. You also get Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook thrown in as a bonus.

I have no need for office 365, right now the files are taking up 11GB's of space, I guess that I would need something in the range of 100GB+ just to be on the safe side.

10 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

I'm not 100%  sures, but I'm sure you can use Backblaze, or AWS.

Looks like Backblaze will be the best $60 a year for unlimited storage.

I presume these cameras are recording to your PC, then you are telling them to save in a Mega folder, which is syncing as they record? Or do the cameras have an option to record directly to certain cloud services?

You could get a cheap server Kimsufi server from OVH and upload backups of your recording by SFTP / FTP, or maybe install ownCloud. Granted these servers are not powerful, but the storage makes them ideal for what your asking. You can get 1-2TB of storage for not a lot of money and configure the server how you want.

I use Backblaze B2 to backup my documents and such, approx. 1TB of data is costing me around $5 per month.

16 minutes ago, InsaneNutter said:

I presume these cameras are recording to your PC, then you are telling them to save in a Mega folder, which is syncing them as they record? Or do the cameras have an option to record directly to certain cloud services?

You could get a cheap server Kimsufi server from OVH and upload backups of your recording by SFTP / FTP, or maybe install ownCloud. Granted these servers are not powerful, but the storage makes them ideal for what your asking. You can get 1-2TB of storage for not a lot of money and configure the server how you want.

I use Backblaze B2 to backup my documents and such, approx. 1TB of data is costing me around $5 per month.

Almost, they save to the PC, and I have a sync program that automatically copies them to Mega every day at 0:00.

I will look into Kimsufi, thanks for the recommendation.So it looks like Kimsufi only has servers in Canada and they start at $17.99

These are the video's from your poe cameras?  So outside video - of say the mailman delivering your mail every day?

Do these really require external backup?  I get it if say home movies of your kids 1st birthday or something.

If you want a backup of them - wouldn't it just be cheaper to buy another disk and do local backup?  I mean if your house burns down, do you really care if you had a copy of the video of the mailman delivering your mail on  Feb 3rd 2020?

I get you might want  video of say someone breaking into your house external - in case they stole your NVR or your computers where the video of them broken in was stored.  But that would require real time upload to the external location.  Not a backup every night at midnight.

So you do make a good point @BudMan, I have an external drive that I could repurpose for this, and it is waterproof and fireproof, so it would make an ideal drive for that purpose.