What browser is the best on resource management?

I need to keep a web browser open to monitor my security cameras. I am currently using Brave just for that purpose. I use FF as my daily browser. Which browser has the smallest footprint?

6 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I need to keep a web browser open to monitor my security cameras. I am currently using Brave just for that purpose. I use FF as my daily browser. Which browser has the smallest footprint?

Speaking from my own experience here, but RTSP streams work better than web browsers for long term use. 

26 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Speaking from my own experience here, but RTSP streams work better than web browsers for long term use. 

The program I am using, Agent DVR from iSpy, accesses the RTSP stream, but does so via a web browser, and one of my WiFi cameras does not support RTSP, but uses ONVIF, which Agent is able to display as well.

8 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

The program I am using, Agent DVR from iSpy, accesses the RTSP stream, but does so via a web browser, and one of my WiFi cameras does not support RTSP, but uses ONVIF, which Agent is able to display as well.

Ah well I used Firefox over the rest for resource reasons. However, the web page tends to crash over time. I’ve since switched to just using VLC.