BBQ grill cover question

My grill has the dimensions of 50w X 45h by 17 inches. I would like to by a cover for it coz I plan on leaving it outside all year now. I live on NE USA so we will see our share of snow during the winter. The question I have is what dimensions should I be looking for? Do i want something that is real tight, a little loose with velcro ties to tighten it so I can tighten very tight to my liking, What type of miterial should i look for. Someone recommended something like 600D? Never heard of it so curious if that is good or not? If I can get some opinions I would appreciate it.

TIA

Upstate NY here and I just bought one that was made for my grill which is a Blackstone, mostly because I will dig a path to it and use it all year long.

On 29/07/2021 at 21:01, DoctorD said:

Upstate NY here and I just bought one that was made for my grill which is a Blackstone, mostly because I will dig a path to it and use it all year long.

That's great but it didnt really answer my questions. :)

On 29/07/2021 at 21:07, Bruinator said:

That's great but it didnt really answer my questions. :)

Get one that is the proper width in your case a 50 inch so that it isnt blowing off in a good wind.  What I meant above is that sometimes they make one for your grill that is a perfect fit for folks that use it in all types of weather.