The difference between quality brand and model, or buying the functional cheap?

Buy a good, quality brand and model product, therefore more expensive. Or buy any make and model that is functional, just that, it's cheaper. Example, buy any mouse, because you think that mouse is all the same, and you don't see the DPI, more buttons, and other features.

The quality of the material, long handle. To have this is a good quality, more expensive make and model. I have a cheap mouse that only serves to test, in case the one I'm using burns out. But it's too bum to leave as main. How to choose a quality brand that is not too expensive. Buy at cost benefit?

I'm talking about the dilemma between buying a quality and expensive product and a bad and cheap product. how to maintain this balance, buy something that is cost-effective. and not cheap product that burns after a month.

i always believe that buying quality products outweighs saving a buck. If you cant afford it at the time, save up and buy it later. Buy something you can have for your entire life instead of something that's going to waste away in a year.

All depends, need a one time use tool, you can go cheap. Need a set of tools for you day to day use, spend more.