Proposal: UT2004 Demo: Neowin War

i cant figure out how to play that one level where you have to destroy the power nodes. its confusing

the node are connected with each other, on the hud map, u can see that yur base is connected with multiple nodes, u need to get the closest node to advance to the other nodes. once u got all the nodes, u can attack the ennemies power plant.

u can get nodes by stepping on the platform. if its already taken by the ennemie, u need to destroy, before u can capture it.

if u wanna build the node faster, u can use the link gun, i suggest u do, cuz usually, thats what wins u the game.

the node are connected with each other, on the hud map, u can see that yur base is connected with multiple nodes, u need to get the closest node to advance to the other nodes. once u got all the nodes, u can attack the ennemies power plant.

u can get nodes by stepping on the platform. if its already taken by the ennemie, u need to destroy, before u can capture it.

if u wanna build the node faster, u can use the link gun, i suggest u do, cuz usually, thats what wins u the game.

.l................. riiiggghhhtttt......

ill just stick to deathmatch and ctf!

maaan i really wish i had a decent gfx card!!! im stuck with a ****ty Gefore2 MX card :'( somebody kill me!

I know what you mean. I had one of them..PCI too, until i got my 9700 Pro off of eBay :D

@nugg3t:what are you talking about, I played so many games were we would loose all the nodes, but then last to overtime, and then retake everything and win the game! and that's with 12vs12 and no people leaving!

it's over when you give up, not when you loose the nodes!

P.S. xStainDx I am so sharing your pain, is the server down now? or what?

@nugg3t:what are you talking about, I played so many games were we would loose all the nodes, but then last to overtime, and then retake everything and win the game! and that's with 12vs12 and no people leaving!

it's over when you give up, not when you loose the nodes!

P.S. xStainDx I am so sharing your pain, is the server down now? or what?

ya, that happened to me before lots of times...we'd have like 2 nodes or sometimes 1 left and then we'd destroy the other team somehow...

i cant figure out how to play that one level where you have to destroy the power nodes. its confusing

it took me a few tries before finally figuring how to play the game properly lol...and same with assault..i had no idea what i was doing so i just walked all over the place and did absolutely nothing properly...but after like 3 games or so i figured it out

Anyone else having problems with screen caps? I tried to take one and only the scores of my team show up... Kinda defeats the purpose when you can't tell how bad I was kicking their asses. :p

Ok, turned it off for now. I figure I should give the server a rest. We should set up a tourney next weekend or something :)

:yes: :woot:

Thanks to all that were involved yesterday for your quick response - I was expecting to have to wait a week or so!

Timdorr, thanks a lot for the server (Y)

xStainDx, sorry I didn't think about that :pinch:

nugg3t, in the tourney, make sure we are not on the same team eh :shifty:

tell you what, im really disapointed wiv unreal 04, i just think they've copied halo to much, with the vechicals and that. apart from the vechicals the gameplay is exactly the same as 03 and has ****ed me off!

wheres the new guns???

I don't think that 2k4 is supposed to be that much of an upgrade to the game. It's definitley not that quantum leap you saw from UT to 2k3, but I'm glad to see that they're starting to focus more on gameplay than kick-ass graphics. Sure, there was a graphics update from 2k3 to 4, but it seems to me like they've catered more towards more game types and better mod-ability. It's also nice to see that they're kinda going more old school (with the music especially), though I still wish they would go back to Uwindows. Or was it UTwindows? I forget. :/