Unreal II the awakening

im confused.. by the ads on their website...

Features:

The XMP "Expanded Multiplayer" addition to Unreal II: The Awakening incorporates a class-based multiplayer system into the single-player title. This install requires the PLAY DISC from the full version of Unreal 2: The Awakening.

So im confused... i dont really want a single player game .. but if it has multiplayer like HALO

then i would go out and get it.. so can someone tell me ... if me and my bro can play the stupid

thing together?

i personally would go for the singleplayer of this game over the multiplayer first it didnt even come with multiplayer then they make u wait a half year for a half-assed multiplayer addon, play the Unreal orginal lol much better

Its multiplayer is like halo but DO NOT BUY this game... It is a terrible port... I am highly dissapointed.. Graphics mostly sucked ass... But the multiplayer options are like halo u can even do coop.,..

i wouldnt expect it to out perform like halo.. but i have beaten halo to a pulp and wanted something to play with my friends.. until halo 2 comes out.. which i hope lives up to expectations