Anyone remember an odd variant of Windows Live Spaces?

This is probably around 2005 or 6. There was a weird offshoot of Windows Live Spaces, which I can't tell was official or not, but it was really cool looking. Was going through old files, this was mentioned, and I'm wondering if there's an archive.org version of it saved. I believe it was a project based in India. It was a type of profile website that linked to your MSN Messenger account, memory fails me about this. I used to have screenshots of it, but that HDD died ages ago with no backups, so hoping someone here has any memory of this. If so, a name (of the site? project?) would be most helpful. Thanks!

EDIT: I found it. Go figure, this happens EVERY TIME I post on Neo... Before posting here, I tried scouring the web for this, but after posting here, I do one more search and BAM, I find it :P  I swear it!!!!!
The project was called Windows Live Planet, ahhh! Well might as well ask, does anyone remember it or have you used it before? I used it shortly, but remember things kept breaking. Ah the'ol days...

Edited by Izlude
  • Haha 1