Ideas for a sign!

Heres the deal, Saturday Feb 21 = basketball Kent State vs. Creighton on ESPN 2

Which side are we on? Kent

You know what that means..

Everyone post ideas for a sign that has the letters ESPN in it, you know, you've seen them before.

I was going to say it should have Kent State in it, but I'll think I'll leave it open to anything.

I dont know how many people will care about this post, but hopefully a lot of people will post some ideas.

If there are enough posts, I'll bust out a poll later on and everyone can vote, and which ever wins will be on the sign, and it will be on national tv! :D

No no it doesn't need to be actually made.. just need the whole idea of the words with the ESPN thing..

but actually, if someone does think of a good one I may just take it over there so someone can make a nice graphic. of course then i would have no idea how to get it on a big poster... hmm

Heres the deal, Saturday Feb 21 = basketball Kent State vs. Creighton on ESPN 2

Which side are we on? Kent

You know what that means..

Everyone post ideas for a sign that has the letters ESPN in it, you know, you've seen them before.

I was going to say it should have Kent State in it, but I'll think I'll leave it open to anything.

I dont know how many people will care about this post, but hopefully a lot of people will post some ideas.

If there are enough posts, I'll bust out a poll later on and everyone can vote, and which ever wins will be on the sign, and it will be on national tv!

well now its there and here. maybe more people will help then..

and i was thinking if i did get the idea from this forum, i would put neowin somewhere. oh well we'll see

kEnt

State

sPanks

creightoN

You could sub "spanks" with any good work with a P in it.

i was going to use spanks, but that just sounds completely homosexual..

i would put neowin.net but my friends would think im a total nerd (which i am).. and also ESPN wont show it unless it says ESPN.

Enter Sporting Pages of Neowin.net

hmmmmmm

kEnt

State

sPanks

creightoN

You could sub "spanks" with any good work with a P in it.

which reminds me..

for the last espn game we put "Kent State Punishes the Falcons

i was trying to stay away from that.