Shocking Xbox Series Console Partnership | PS5 Trouble in 2023 Chip Shortage

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2022 at 14:29, wakjak said:

Shocking that an Xbot posts a video saying things are bad for sony and good for Xbox.

While I'll pass on Youtube garbage

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/453293/ps5-vs-xbox-series-xs-sales-comparison-march-2022/

For right now the PS5s lead has clearly been shrinking.  It's entirely possible the weird China lockdowns and worldwide shipping problems have something to do with it, but either way it happened.

Video TLDR - AMD gives Microsoft preferred treatment because it does more business with Microsoft (beyond Xbox) compared to Sony.

Edited by Eternal Tempest

On 28/04/2022 at 07:28, Eternal Tempest said:

Video TLDR - AMD gives Microsoft preferred treatment because it does more business with Microsoft (beyond Xbox) compared to Sony.

I don't know if you'd call it preferred treatment, more like MS pays a bit extra to get priority.   That's what I've seen others post anyways.  Regardless, hate it or like it, fact is the Series systems are selling very well and it's hard to ignore game pass if you're a gamer and not a die-hard fanboy of either side.

On 28/04/2022 at 03:23, George P said:

I don't know if you'd call it preferred treatment, more like MS pays a bit extra to get priority.   That's what I've seen others post anyways.  Regardless, hate it or like it, fact is the Series systems are selling very well and it's hard to ignore game pass if you're a gamer and not a die-hard fanboy of either side.

Hell even Sony isn't ignoring it.  Between that and VRR support I will soon have a reason to get a PS5...if I can ever find one.