Download link for the KDE spin of Neowin Shift Linux 0.6.2 in 2022?

Hello guys! This is my first topic in this forum! My focused interest in old and classic Linux began in 2021 when the kernel turned 30 years old and I’m looking for the KDE spin of the 0.6.2 version of Shift Linux because it came with the initial release of KDE 4.0 which is 4.0.0 although I haven’t used Shift Linux in my entire life! The reasons I was doing this topic are because it was the Linux distribution created by the Neowin community and because I’m looking for alpha, beta and/or final releases of Linux distributions that came with the initial versions of major releases of either GNOME or KDE! If you still have a download link of what I said, thank you!

Dude, don't live in the past. There's a lot of security patches that they fix daily.. Get with Arch, and get the coolest new stuff. Manjaro might be a good start for you.

Hi,

As the project manager of Shift Linux, I am not sure that we still have this on our servers, @DaveLegg hosted it for us, as I remember. Hopefully he will let us know. The Shift team loved working to put out these distros. Thanks for asking!

I'm afraid not, we've moved servers a few times since then, and this wasn't something we held on to