Kobe's Future

Will Kobe Bryant stay with the Lakers?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kobe Bryant stay with the Lakers?

• Yes
    • No

I know Kobe says he is considering testing the free agent market, but I just have a feeling that Kobe will stay with the Lakers. The Lakers can offer him the most money, and they field a championship quality team every year. Why would he want to leave that?

Why would he go play for the Hawks, Nuggets, Clippers to name a few teams that have expressed interest? He will have no chance at another championship again IMO. Maybe he doesn't care about that...

After the move the Hawks made, they can offer him a ton of money. I'm sure Jerry West will try his darndest to get him to come to Memphis too.

I think Kobe will go where the biggest paycheck will be.

i hope he leaves the lakers. I'd love to see that dynasty crumble. I dont really care for Kobe, but if it means i get to finally have a team to watch in the playoffs again, then bring him to atlanta.

Why would he go play for the Hawks, Nuggets, Clippers to name a few teams that have expressed interest?

Because he's selfish...he only cares about himself, and about him looking good. He's no TEAM player...

That's why he'll think about leaving...cuz he wants everyone to say that he led the team to the championship, and not Shaq. Everyone knows that without Shaq, Kobe couldn't lead that team to a first round win, nevermind a championship...

Personally I'd love to see him go elsewhere...where he'd discover that it takes a TEAM to win a championship...not just one selfish player with a bunch of guys around him...

i think he wants to be traded. look at t-mac. he's an outstanding player in toronto. but it was carter that was getting most of the attention. when traded to orlando, he became a star and very notice player. im not sayin' kobo isnt but. there is too many talents in LA, which could be a problem for them. this trade might a good thing for kobo & LA.

I only really see 3 teams he would go to: Phoenix, Memphis, San Antonio.

There's a reason Mike D'Antoni is the current coach for the Suns; he's close to Kobe. Of course, there is Jerry West in Memphis. And in San Antonio, the Spurs will have some good cap space since they didn't sign Jason Kidd last off-season.

I could see Denver making a push for him, but I doubt he'd want to have a multi-year contract in Colorado after all this other crap.

I don't think he'll be back with the Lakers. If they don't win it this season, they are going to look alot like the Raiders do: ready for a roster overhaul.

And all of this could be for not come this summer :no: