I've been messing around with AI image generation (Midjourney)

Those all look pretty cool!

But I'm not sure that I understand. You say, "AI image generation." Does that mean you didn't create them yourself?

More than half of the images are dreadful to look at. Not something I dig. Maybe you could use your skills to create something pretty and pleasing for the eyes .

• Facepalm 3

Those look creepy / cool.

It seems to be inspired by star wars vibe.

On 10/07/2022 at 04:34, d5aqoëp said:

More than half of the images are dreadful to look at. Not something I dig. Maybe you could use your skills to create something pretty and pleasing for the eyes .

On 10/07/2022 at 04:38, Eternal Tempest said:

Those look creepy / cool.

It seems to be inspired by star wars vibe.

Oh...I guess that says something about me and my tastes, I think they're all pretty awesome. 😅

• Like 2

On 09/07/2022 at 22:26, Nick H. said:

Those all look pretty cool!

But I'm not sure that I understand. You say, "AI image generation." Does that mean you didn't create them yourself?

I'm using Midjourney. You enter keywords with "weight" values and go through tons of variations and generations, until you get something you like, you can also enter URLs to images to use in the image generation, it's pretty insane. For example you can enter "Super Mario::3 H.R. Giger Style::1 realistic::1 creepy::1" and it will spit out 4 images, you can generate a new batch or work your way from one of them to a result you like. You need a good imagination and a lot of patience.

On 09/07/2022 at 22:34, d5aqoëp said:

This isn't DALL-E 2. When you're trying to create something that looks nice it usually comes out looking weird. I'm just exploiting this "feature" to it's extreme lol. You should see some of the stuff I didn't post hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/07/2022 at 16:10, adrynalyne said:

Nightmare fuel. I will never sleep again.

Hahaha thanks! I'm making a ton more daily!

• 1 year later...