Transferring PC components to Newer Air Flow Case Possibly in Future

Wondering How hard would it be for a relatively Noob Hardware person to transfer Components from Not so great Airflow case--in the future to a Corasir 4000D Airflow or 5000D AIrflow, or Fractual Design Meshify 2 Case (depending on which one i can afford in the future

Current CPU Cooler is Artic Freezer 7X (possibly not too hard to carefully remove motherboard--after detaching VIdeo card, and Wifi/bluetooth card, all the wires, and Power supply wires

I've done a case transfer many years ago back in 2009, but then i had more RL peace and quiet, can't remember how long it took me though, maybe hours, who knows lol--but that system ran fine for years, but nowadays i know different as got RGB Fan wires, video card power cables, and such.

Main thing wanting in the future is just excellent air intake, versus current Case Thermaltake V200 TG RGB

You read this?

In 90% of cases, (times I did it) I never had a problem in moving it into new cases. Just be sure you have the correct pinouts for the new case. Front USB, Card Reader, etc.

Edit: And the standoff pins are at the correct location.

Yes i've read that topic eariler,    and yes know problems can occur knows that for sure,  knows to make sure the standoffs match up fine with the motherboard screw holes,  and all the wiring is properly replugged in, and its alot of work if i do ever tackle it.    (Not as easy as my older previous case transfer in 2009 where i only had  1 video card that didn't need extra power,  1 boot drive, 1 slave hard drive back then lol,  1 fan for intake, and 1 exhaust lol)      

At the Time in 2009, i remember taking a piece of cardboard i had from another box around at the time, and marking where all the Standoff locations was on it, placing it under motherboard on top of it's box, and made sure lined up, then installed board into the newer case,  then secured board down, then installed rest of components.      

Older Pre Built AMD K6-2 Case at the time,  ATX Socket 939 Motherboard, to some Generic Case that was also ATX form factor,  did cut myself back then on the Input/outlook plate lol.     Anyways pretty sure its doable if i choose to in the future, or may just decide to wait for my next major hardware upgrade, and just tackle then lol.     Survived most of the Summer with this not so great airflow case so far lol, guess not a major hurry to make a decision and component transfer 

Hello,

It it not too hard, but it is tedious. The key thing is to have a good well-lit work area (a headlamp is very useful), a large enough area to work in, and perhaps most importantly, to take your time and not rush things. Taking photos before you begin of wiring can be helpful to compare against after components are moved to the new case.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Yeah will invest in a headlamp, as room now versus 2009 not as well lit as the previous room, nor amount of space actually either lol.    But do have a foldable table can setup that hopefully will be enough room, not the old large table though that i used back in 2009 for the transfer at the time of older system.    Gonna take some photos of current system on next dust clean out soon here, 

As with this current Thermaltake V200 Case can't really put back on PSU Filter while case upright as it slides into securing mechanisms i guess can call it,    so typically when its time to clean that, i go ahead and do complete dust clean out, and then hope it stays clean for a while, unless there is a replacement power supply fan filter that would work, and can tough it out with this case a bit longer lol

Thermaltake V200 Case bottom.png