What is your MBTI?

So I came across a website I bookmarked ages ago, and it's took me down the MBTI rabbit hole again! I did the test on this website, which only had four questions to answer, so that was nice (press take the test at the top). Anyway, it said I was a Dreamy Idealist, which is better known as INFP. Have you ever taken a MBTI test, what did it say you were?

• Like 1

Tony Robbins has some test kinda like this. My mother and her partner (my wife) hire according to the test results and whether they are compatible with them. 

On 08/10/2022 at 00:30, adrynalyne said:

Tony Robbins has some test kinda like this. My mother and her partner (my wife) hire according to the test results and whether they are compatible with them. 

Is it DISC? I've never done that test.

The Determined Realist

Determined Realists like to bear responsibility and welcome challenges. They are stable, reliable persons. External contacts are very important to them; they mix well and are very active. They are excellent organizers and are very happy when things are done correctly and punctually; they can quickly react impatiently if others are not as conscientious, orderly and dutiful as they are.

On 08/10/2022 at 01:01, adrynalyne said:

Yeah that’s the one. 

Someone has mapped MBTI to DISC

image.png.19c98cb1a70236715291846f96097c2b.png

image.png.23700e64317e4c5b40646bc21d0735bd.png

A video explaining DISC:

• Like 1

On 07/10/2022 at 18:30, adrynalyne said:

Does that have anything to do with a so called DISC test? 

This is a perception test, how we perceive ourselves. You want to go down the perception rabbit hole? Gather your co-workers or family and have them take the test for you, not for you but about you. 

Also, remember what House says, "Everyone lies". 😇

On 08/10/2022 at 15:39, adrynalyne said:

Yeppers. 

Thinking in taking the DISC formyself and our 3 employees. 2 of the 3 are fantastic people, so want to "replicate" them. We're in the process in hiring a 4th person by end of the year or starting 2023. Traditionally we would just interview them and hit/miss them for 3 months, but nothing really based on "good practices"

I had pretty much an equal number of things that applied (and didn't apply) in each box for all questions, and landed on "The Dreamy Idealist".