Happy Thought Thread

On 14/10/2022 at 10:39, SnoopZ said:

If you have a Happy thought you wish to share, post it here.

My Happy thought of the day is, I've payed my final Mortgage payment of 25 years.

Now that has to be almost the ultimate in happy! Congrats! I'm still a few years away from being that happy though.

I guess I'm happy just to be still sucking oxygen today!! :)

• Like 2

On 14/10/2022 at 16:44, cork1958 said:

Now that has to be almost the ultimate in happy! Congrats! I'm still a few years away from being that happy though.

I guess I'm happy just to be still sucking oxygen today!! :)

It was a small Mortgage and I probably won't notice the extra money in my account with the costs for Gas/Electricity, Petrol and groceries all shooting up in the UK but it's still a nice feeling.

I have removed myself from a toxic (so called) friendship and while it is upsetting right now, I can see clearly how it was dragging me down for the last 7 years.

Congrats on being mortgage free!

On 14/10/2022 at 20:15, Dick Montage said:

I have removed myself from a toxic (so called) friendship and while it is upsetting right now, I can see clearly how it was dragging me down for the last 7 years.

Thanks, I hope it gets better for you soon.

• Like 1

I got the massive amount of paperwork done that is required by the bank to buy my bosses business (once he retires). 

My 11 year old obtained her Blue belt (Yoshiaki) last week. 

• Like 2

On 15/10/2022 at 03:15, Dick Montage said:

Definitely can relate to that, I hope you feel better soon mate. It’s perfectly natural to grieve for a loss of a friendship especially when you have to break it off due to toxic friendships.

I am also,happy because I just got home and had a shower.😀