XIII problem

hi there , well guys ive got a little problem regarding XIII , i just purchased the game & ive

got a gforce 2 mx 400 64 mb gfx card , along with p-4 1.5ghz & 384 mb ram .now my problem is that

when i run the game & i reach just abt the 3rd stage the game hangs , its like major jones is

just abt to hand over me the hook & then she is gonna climb the wall & then suddenly the game

just hangs during the narrative . itried returning the game , but they wont take it back

( friggin bas****s) , anyways the help i need is that can anyone send me a save game on

easy difficulty just after this particular stage , if so id be really thankfull

Regards

Suggestion #1: Do not visit Ubisoft's forums....UNDER NO SITUATION GO TO UBISOFT'S FORUMS.

Suggestion #2: I assume you're talking PC version....make sure you have no image drives installed (the Tages copy protection blacklists them)

Suggestion #3: The no-cd cracks don't work for this game.....never have, most likely never will.

no cd crack works perfectly. it don't work for those people was obtained the game illegaly.

Incorrect.

I was using a legal copy, and added the nocd crack to it.

One of the very first scripted sequences then failed to work. Where you are on the beach and flash back to been on the boat....well, you never change scene from the beach and you remain kinda stuck there.

Glad the game was only on loan to me.... just to get it working I had to uninstall Daemon Tools, which is complete and utter bullcrap.... :angry:

Didn't Microsoft get in the crap for a similar tactic against the WordPerfect software?

i played through many level of the game, nothing happens. although the game got really boring and i stop playing it, haha. i just like to watch the cut scene and movies.

I kinda agree.....the only thing that this game really offered was Cel Shading...the gameplay wasn't THAT great...it was more linear than the first Half Life, with less than half of things to do.