Whats your cooling setup?

1 * Antec 120mm Fan (18dB) Front

1 * Antec 120mm Fan (18dB) Back

1 * Vantec Aeroflow (At 12/16th Speed) on CPU

1 * Enermax PSU (With fan speeds set to slow)

All in all very cool (Around 30 Degrees System, HDD's + CPU)

Oh and Silent :cool:

1 * Antec 120mm Fan (18dB) Front

1 * Antec 120mm Fan (18dB) Back

1 * Vantec Aeroflow (At 12/16th Speed) on CPU

1 * Enermax PSU (With fan speeds set to slow)

All in all very cool (Around 30 Degrees System, HDD's + CPU)

Oh and Silent :cool:

what kind of case do you have?

where do you put the thermal sensors on the mobo? where does it create the most heat? ..same with the video card? where are the thermal sensors supposed to go? oh, and do you need to get thermal tape to do it? or can you use some sort of normal tape (i'm thinking not because of the high temps)...i screwed up my other two pieces of thermal tape that came with my 2 fans and now they dont stick :pinch: ..do they sell that stuff at local computer stores

oh and my setup currently is a thermaltake spark 7+ for my p4 2.8c ghz which runs 4040rpm if i'm not doing anything much like work, etc (35C average)... a thermaltake smartfan2 on the rear on an rpm which i have no idea of, but quiet, yet strong enough. a vantek thermoflow fan (amazingly cheap) which is on the side and is nice and quiet..my stupid ass mobo doesn't have enough jumpers for anything, so soon enough i'll be getting the asus p4c800-e deluxe :D ...before that i'll be getting some vantek fan monitoring/controlling stuff..and then in summer, i'll be ready with my new mobo and 2 new sticks of ram..ready to overclock :woot: