Intel I7 10700 Temps & Messages in Hardware Monitor

Wondering on these things in Hardware Monitor, if its serious or if its just cause i went whatever air cooler local PC shop had in stock after they said in May 2021 that system didn't support a 240MM AIO due to my Ram,  so i asked at the time ok i'll take whatever air cooler that is in stock,  ended up being Arctic Freezer 7X 

not sure if thats normal to have  Yes on those categories below or not

Temps While Gaming (Firefighter Simulator The Squad).png

System Information question.png

Just after normal gaming in Firefighter Simulator the Squad,  no too high end of a game or anything, but thought i'd ask to make sure nothing wrong, and ease my mind lol

• Like 1

Well that relaxes me for sure then

My Temps was definitely not good when i had LGA 1200 Stock Cooler,  but glad they are better nowadays with Arctic Freezer 7X.     With the Previous cooler up til May 2021 i was hitting near 90C or Higher doing even basic tasks like Defender scans, Malwarebytes Free scans at the time,   even gaming was getting near danger point,  so had to do something...originally was gonna use a Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 (installed myself) but didn't go well,  so got system to shop and same day got this newer cooler installed, and system back in order.

Ok Then totally relaxes!!   even with Battlefield 2042  did not see it past 80C,   temps while gaming with that game after i exited i looked at Max in Hardware Monitor, and showed 79C for All the Cores.     So think definitely nothing to worry on or anything after all lol.       

Dust cleaning seems to also be helping every 2 months as well

Thank you so much for the replies, and mind is so at ease now

• Love 1

On 26/02/2023 at 09:58, bikeman25 said:

Well that relaxes me for sure then

My Temps was definitely not good when i had LGA 1200 Stock Cooler,  but glad they are better nowadays with Arctic Freezer 7X. 

oh yeah, Intel's latest stock coolers have actually come a long way from previous designs (don't care for the RGB they added but that's personal preference)

• Like 1