007: Everything or Nothing

so i picked up a copy of the new bond game for my xbox.

i must say. it is pretty tight. mosdef the best bond game so far. i wanna leave and go play it :p

anyone else pick it up? if so, what are your thoughts?

wow looks pretty sweat :woot:

toxikk: will this beat goldeneye? cause imo that's still the best bond game ever.. even with the outdate graphics

:devil:

maybe i should consider picking this one up for me cube :happy:

Toxikk, what system did you get this on? I was debating for which system to get it for. I would think the xbox has the best sound/graphics for it, but was just curious.

Toxikk, what system did you get this on? I was debating for which system to get it for. I would think the xbox has the best sound/graphics for it, but was just curious.

LOLOLOLOL

so i picked up a copy of the new bond game for my xbox.

:happy:

ive been playing nightfire since i heard about new one, its a good game too. a little short, and pretty easy, but still a good game. havent played the new one yet, but i hope its better. cant wait for the next one, hope it has online play.

I was thinking about this, today actually, I was going to buy ESPN NFL or the new BOND game....hmmm what do you think I should buy??

Or Silent Hill 3

Give me some help...

thanks

Definitely a game to get, I was pleasantly surprised by it, Probably the best bond game yet ... yes its better than Golden Eye IMO ...

Damn u beat it already, I am stuck at the helicopter mission...keep getting my A** handed to me..

Any hints, or tricks i should be doing..

i played the demo on the oxm demo disk of february issue...

i thought the ai was really dumb.

graphics not amazing. looked like a syphon filter but high res.

motorcycle and car physics, :x:

sound i guess was o k.

anyways all in all, i didnt like what i saw. BUT it was a demo so maybe they change the final product...but i doubt

off the record, i think james bond games sucks as much as theyre movies (ones with pierce brosnan, its not him, its just the movie)

i give it a 6/10