NBA Trade Deadline, Who goes?

Who do you think will make out best with the final round of trades....if there are any.

I heard that the Sonics were trying to ship out Barry and Radmanovic to Toronto for Marshall and Peterson. That would be an interesting trade.

I wonder what Iverson would do if he got shipped to a team that had another player that actually liked to touch the ball ever now and then :rolleyes:

Kobe goes nowhere, no one wants him. 2 reasons: He is still being accused of rape and going to trial, no one wants there superstat in prison now do they? Second, he wont stay with that team past this season. He will opt out. Imagine if Philly did trade AI for Kobe, and Kobe leaves, Philly is assed out with no superstar. Francis, Iverson and Bryant all stay. Teams wait until something like draft day to trade them.

Iverson is going nowhere this season. Count on it. No one else has anybody they would trade that could Lure Phi to trade him. Possibly in the offseason, but not now.

I would be surprised if Kobe is in a Laker uniform next season. They definately won't trade him...and I guarantee you, despite his current court case, MULTIPLE teams would love a chance at signing him. I can see him playing for the Clippers next year though. He'd be the man there...something that he wants

yea, Detroit pulled off a really great trade. Not only getting Wallace, but getting James who's better than Atkins, and getting cap room so they can keep Okur in the offseason.

This is one of the better trade the celtics have made...reason - they aren't acquiring anymore old, overpaid, worthless athletes. Things are actually starting to look promising in terms of cap space and draft picks. I love the Celtics, but I have a feeling the playoffs are starting to slip farther and farther away. They acquired a 1st round pick from the pistons and they'll have a lottery pick if they don't make the playoffs. They need to continue to dump the overpaid, old athletes (Raef LaFrentz) and move towards rebuilding around Paul Pierce and Ricky Davis. I think Banks is a good PG for the future but McCarty and crew just don't cut it...they need to upgrade PF and C.

YES! followed by an even better show - PTI. I watch them every afternoon.

I love PTI.... but damn TSN (in Canada) keeps on cutting it off for golf. God, I hate golf.

I wish toronto would trade their whole team and get some decent players. Rather, the whole east should trade away their players, because its so weak.