What are the latest tools and techniques for developers to optimize WordPress websites?

Question

I'm a developer working with WordPress websites, and I'm curious to know if there have been any recent updates or innovations in the field. What are some new tools, techniques, or best practices that can help optimize WordPress sites for performance, user experience, security, and SEO? I'm eager to stay up-to-date and improve my skills, so any insights or recommendations from the community would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question

It's still the basic.

• Tools and Plugin
    • Jetpack Boost is a plugin that helps you optimize your site for Core Web Vitals, the new Google ranking factor that measures user experience.It offers features such as critical CSS generation, deferred JavaScript loading, and image CDN2
    • WP Rocket is a premium caching plugin that offers advanced features such as page caching, browser caching, database optimization, lazy loading, minification, and more. It also integrates with Cloudflare and other CDNs to further improve your site speed
    • WP-Optimize is a plugin that cleans and optimizes your WordPress database by removing unnecessary data such as revisions, transients, spam comments, and more. It also supports image compression and lazy loading.
  • Technique :
    • Image Optimization: 
    • Caching:
    • Resource Loading Optimization: Use tools like Script Injector or Async/Defer JS to prioritize critical scripts and defer non-essential ones.
    • Focus on Mobile Optimization

I hope this helps.