EZ CD for Mac?

image.png.5ff33ef7b020b562cb6742832c746218.png

Since I've moved to Mac, I can't find any good CD ripping software. I've got a ton of old CDs that I'm trying to convert into MP3 format and I'm wondering if someone could recommend a good alternative to EZ CD for Mac?

On 05/04/2023 at 20:06, Stralyan Pithecus said:

As a MacOS user that recently did the other way around from Mac to Windows, I can recommend you  Freac for Mac ( https://www.freac.org/ ). Very similar to EZ-CD which I own since long time. Freac is free.

Enjoy your Mac.

Thank you so much

• Like 2

I have used fre:ac in the past. Been a long time since I ripped a CD though as I replaced mine in my 2011 model and haven't had a internal CD drive since.

Good luck with the switch! I have never been able to keep to a single OS personally. I am currently running Win10/11 (3 Desktops and 2 Laptops), MacOS Ventura/Monterey  (M1 Mac Mini and 2015 Macbook Pro and Air), and multiple different Linux build through VM's. I try to stay platform agnostic as my current role in CyberSec needs a taste of all systems.

As for the other problem in the tread, I have long since ignored them as their "opinion" always seems to be "it's my way or your wrong". I try not to put people on ignore, but they have won a coveted seat in that very short list.