Best Verizon Phone

I was wondering what you guys thought was the best Verizon phone available right now. I currently own the Motorola T720 but am thinking of possibly getting a newer phone. Please leave me some suggestions as to only Verizon phones and some of the pros and cons that you've noticed using the phone. Thanks!

Anything is better than that phone bro. I hated that cell every single day that I had to deal with it. I finally got them to switch me over to a new phone for low price. Got the LG VX 6000. Love it but I think the best one they have now is the Samsung 610. I hate the swivel but having flash for the camera would be nice. I myself am gonna hold out till the summer to see what phones come out. Motorola has some really nice ones that hopefully will make it to Verizon's lineup.

heh yea, I think I've figured that the T720 isn't the best phone. I was looking at the LG VX 6000, but I'll probably wait and see as to what else will be coming out.

heh i wonder why verizon doesn't put more effort into bringing out nicer phones since they have so many customers...

They are more concerned about having a reliable network. Apperantly, new phones take a while to be released as 7they go through extensive testing. Doesn't explain the whole T-720 nonsense.

yea, I guess it is good that they've got a good network. They probably wanted the T-720 out so fast since it was just a color phone and color phones were starting to pick up.

There's a new phone my friend's roommate just got, an Audiovox CDM8900 and it rocks. It's a camera phone, and I compared the pictures to those my phone (LG VX6000) takes, and the pictures are a lot better. Also the menus and general layout of the phone is great. If I could get that phone at new customer price I would buy it today, but Verizon wants to charge me $300 for it since I'm not a new subscriber :( Hate those rules.

I am a customer care rep in a Verizon Corporate store. I have to say out of all the phones we have the top 4 would be the LG VX6000, Samsung a530, Lg VX 4500, & LG Vx 4400. The 4500 is the newest of the bunch and the voice recognition software rocks! The 6000 is a sold performing camera phone with easy menues and good RF, The Samsung is a sleek compact reliable phone, The 4400 is one of the best selling most popular picks with the easy to use menues minus the camera of the 6000. all in all any of these phones would be a good pic.