Official/genuine Asus parts; where to order them

The battery of my gaming notebook (Asus ROG Strix GL731GV-EV026T) only lasts for like 40 minutes on battery. I would like to replace it.

What are genuine Asus parts website I can purchase original parts. Asus itself mentioned zandparts.com, but I looked at their site and they don't have this battery currently in stock. So... I'm looking for legit alternatives.

On 14/07/2023 at 12:35, Som said:

ebay, amazon

There are a lot of counterfeit products on these. I mean real, genuine, websites listed as “official” ASUS supplier.

Hello,

ASUS has a customer self-repair program at https://www.asus.com/us/support/customer-self-repair/.  Maybe you can obtain a replacement battery through that?

I see the following websites advertising themselves as official sources of ASUS spare parts:

I know that Encompass is Lenovo's official spare parts distributor, but am unfamiliar with the other two.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 14/07/2023 at 15:03, goretsky said:

Hello,

ASUS has a customer self-repair program at https://www.asus.com/us/support/customer-self-repair/.  Maybe you can obtain a replacement battery through that?

I see the following websites advertising themselves as official sources of ASUS spare parts:

I know that Encompass is Lenovo's official spare parts distributor, but am unfamiliar with the other two.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

This program is (only) in US. And not in Europe.Checked a-accessories and maybe ordering there…

Hello,

Sounds good.  I think Encompass' European operations are based in the UK, if things don't work out with the other one.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky