Free Video tutorials for Apache + PHP + MySQL

Question

Free Video tutorials for setting up and running a server with Apache + PHP + MySQL are available at 3D-Buzz at http://sv2.3dbuzz.com/index_sv.php

You need to register to get access to the downloads pages, but thats free as well. Once you have registered, log in, then click on the downloads link, click on the disclaimer, then when the downloads page shows up, cycle down to near the bottom where you'll see the section on PHP and MySQL. When you click on that link, you'll get another window with 20 videos to choose from, the first of which is a tutorial on installing and setting up Apache server, then the others on installing and setting up MySQL and PHP, then some php programming tutorials to use on your apache server.

And they are better quality than the expenso delux commercial videos !!

4 answers to this question

Wow, that site blows. You need to participate in the forum to be able to download anything other than the introduction. (N)

/me goes off looking for files on P2P networks

edit: I just saw the intro to PHP, and actually, the videos arent that bad. I wish you didnt have to participate for them.

Edited by HellBender

True, but it's better than nothing. I may check out some of their other tutorials.

Also, videos are quite expensive to host (bandwidth costs) so maybe a few pageviews to get ad impressions up isn't that bad a thing in return for free videos?

yes... it is very cool... how does their rating system works? because i've seen ppl there with 280 posts without any star, and ppl with 120 with a star... i would like to download the remaining videos that's all ;)