GeForce3 Problem

My GeForce3 Ti 200 is inslalled... I took out my old HD and installed a new one i bought yesterday... Re-installed XP and installed original driver CD (and then installed update from nvidia site) after i did this the comp will no longer boot up and says it has something to do with the video card... Any one have any suggestions?

Ok... More details...

First.. I know its the vid card cause after it restarts ill start in safe or last good config mode... and i get a windows message saying just recovered from serious error... and then brings me to nvidia web site....

the screen i get comes on right after the boot screen... right before the OS should technically load... Its a blue screen with some writing but clicks on for 1/2 sec so i dont know what it says... (i assume something reguarding vid card error)

But... The original drivers off of the CD work fine... Its just the update that it wont let me use

Seriously, it does't sound like the vid card is the problem. But you could got to guru3d.com and download the latest forceware driver. I got 56.55 and it works great. I believe you still should reconnect everthing, then look at the driver situation.

K... I got forceware... It works... But when i go to the display tab it says that there are controls that windows will ignore in response to the drivers that were installed... What now?