pc 2 tv

i just bought a RCA RF Modulator with S-Video Input i have a readon 9600 pro i connected every thing but u just get a black screan when i try to connect to the tv. HELP

Right click on bg. Properties. Settings. Advanced. Twin View (or something to that effect). Then click in the drop down. I hope these instructions match for you as I have an NVidia card. Try that though.

Right click on bg. Properties. Settings. Advanced. Twin View (or something to that effect). Then click in the drop down. I hope these instructions match for you as I have an NVidia card. Try that though.

i cant find bg properties i think you are talking about display settings advanced then display?

Yea but if you right click on the background a menu appears. Then the bottom option is properties. It's the same as going, Control Panel, Display though. Then follow my instructions from settings onward.

i have a 9600XT i will explain.

right click desktop>properties>settings>advanced>[advanced button]>displays>you should see 4 pics, the TV one would be highlighted if its plugged in, click the little (|) power icon and apply, should work fine.

i have a 9600XT i will explain.

right click desktop>properties>settings>advanced>[advanced button]>displays>you should see 4 pics, the TV one would be highlighted if its plugged in, click the little (|) power icon and apply, should work fine.

Thanks man. I was doing the best I could with an NVidia card.

what is a RCA RF Modulator with S-Video input? Is it an S-Video to RF converter? If so, then is your TV set really old that it doesn't have S-Video input? or even at least Composite (RCA) input? If it has RCA, there's a S-Video to RCA converter you can buy for a few bucks, check radioshack. and you will need to explain in detail of what you tried and what is not working.

what is a RCA RF Modulator with S-Video input? Is it an S-Video to RF converter? If so, then is your TV set really old that it doesn't have S-Video input? or even at least Composite (RCA) input? If it has RCA, there's a S-Video to RCA converter you can buy for a few bucks, check radioshack. and you will need to explain in detail of what you tried and what is not working.

my tv has no s video so i bought the Modulator i dont think its broken i think i just am doing some thign wrong.

ok i put the red avi cord on to the sound card and it didnt fit well but it clicked in and now i get my computers sound what do i do for the video?

EDIT stiff got the fuzz sound 2

EDIT#2: There is a digital out on my sound card but dont work i REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edited by being-obtatyion

Ok to make shour every thing is hooked up right tell me what cord goes were i got a video card with s video. The mogulator has one that says to tv, one that says ant in, and the video thing with the red wight and yellow. The tv has one that says AUX, one that says to converter, and one that says VHF/UHF, and a video input and a video output. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

I am offering a reward i dont know what it is yet but il come up with some thing!

To be honest, I think you would have done better to just get a graphics card that supports TV-out.

My last two NVIDIA cards had it (GeForce 4 MX440, and my current GF4 Ti 4800) and I have to admit that NVIDIA's drivers make it extremely simple to do. Just a simple AV cable straight into the back of my TV (or VCR if I wanna do some recording ;) )

As for sound....well, the speakers that plug into my Subwoofer/Amp are AV cabled. All I do is run two AV cables from my Woofer/Amp into my TV/VCR.

I use this tactic for recording what's on my screen onto a VHS cassette (very handy for 3D demo reels for my portfolios), and I also use it to play games which I am forced to play at uber-low resolution.

ok w/e i could not get it to work i will be returning it 2 marow now i need to move my computer back :(

i am sorry to say for the first time neowin has failed me :cry:

I think the problem is that RF modulator, and unless someone own ones, they wouldn't know how to tell to set it up. like I said before, if your TV has RCA inputs, get a s-video to RCA converter, return the RF modulator. The other option is if you have a VCR with RCA input, then you can feed it thru the VCR first then to the TV with the coaxial cable.