Help me create an Alexa routine

OK, I have two routines, Morning, triggered when I say Good Morning, it turns on the lights in my room and tells me the weather. The other simply turns off the lights. What I want to do is have the morning routine turn off the lights after a certain amount of time, i.e. 30 minutes. Is this possible to do? If so, can you provide me the steps necessary? Thanks!

It doesn't have settings for that? Do it the same way you programmed it before. (i never used it, so I'm not much help)

I have something similar in turning my porch light on, so I can leave in the morning, and then turning it off after 15 minutes.   

Go into your "Good Morning" routine, and set an action to WAIT for 30 minutes, then set the event to turn the lights off.  This should help you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 02/11/2023 at 17:33, Lord Nite said:

I have something similar in turning my porch light on, so I can leave in the morning, and then turning it off after 15 minutes.   

Go into your "Good Morning" routine, and set an action to WAIT for 30 minutes, then set the event to turn the lights off.  This should help you.

Thanks! I missed that action!