Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

Anyone watching Monarch: Legacy of Monsters?

Synopsis: Set after the battle between Godzilla and the Titans, revealing that monsters are real, follows one family's journey to uncover its buried secrets and a legacy linking them to Monarch. 

5 episodes are out and it is good, IMO.

IDK; so far there's only been 1 new monster who's worth watching, the one in Alaska, and I don't even remember if it has a name. We'll have to see in the later episodes if the events in the first few episodes with the dragon, etc. lead to anything making the whole series worthwhile. But so far the series just seems to be going nowhere.

On 08/12/2023 at 20:37, dwd999 said:

IDK; so far there's only been 1 new monster who's worth watching, the one in Alaska, and I don't even remember if it has a name. We'll have to see in the later episodes if the events in the first few episodes with the dragon, etc. lead to anything making the whole series worthwhile. But so far the series just seems to be going nowhere.

I do not think I've seen a streaming series that didn't start of slow. There is no need to rush the story, like you need to in a movie.