UT2004 causes seizures?

Thanks everyone. :happy:

I'm okay now, but damn, guess I'm no longer going to preorder it, lol.

Are you epileptic? Or is this the first siezure you've ever had?

That's the first seizure I've ever had, and I never saw it coming. I've been playing games all my life and I actually got sleep this time, compared to some even worse times before during LAN parties with no sleep, etc.

....1vs1 onslaught? O_o

Yeah, lol. Everyone was still sort of half-asleep or just waking up. The other people were probably about to join.

Do you drive cause they take ur licence away for a long time if your epileptic.

Yeah, they told me I couldn't drive until I get an appointment with a neurologist and if he gave me the O-K. I'm currently waiting for my appointment next Friday. Kinda sucks, though. My 18th birthday is next Thursday and I won't be able to drive. >.<

Today's been kind of crazy also. I came down with a sudden case of asthmatic bronchitis. I woke up this morning, sat up, and thought, "Damn --- I can't breath." I went to the minor medical and they gave me some medicine and a shot in the ass, so I'm for the most part better now. :D

I won't know if this has anything to do with the seizure or not until I go next Friday to see the neurologist.

Well, happy fragging, everyone, because I don't think I'll be able to for awhile. :p

...but I can still look at screenshots. :woot: