Merry Christmas, Neowin!

I just wanted to wish the world around, a happy holidays, and Merry Christmas! Thank you to the staff which has witnessed all of my mental breakdowns, and lashing out to innocent people. God, I used to be SO toxic! I'm BILLIONS times better! Nevertheless, this isn't about ME, it's about others. Merry Chistmas, Neowin!

Obi-Wan Kenobi

• Love 1

On 24/12/2023 at 15:15, Mindovermaster said:

Merry Christmas, Obi-Wan! And to all a good night!

Yeah, Obi-Wan, you had problems, but don't we all? :D

Thing is: Over-coming those default problems, and getting past it all. Which I have proper support now IRL, and hopefully, on here also. It's been tough. BUT, I never stopped fighting!

On 24/12/2023 at 15:15, Mindovermaster said:

Merry Christmas, Obi-Wan! And to all a good night!

Yeah, Obi-Wan, you had problems, but don't we all? :D

And by the way: Congrats on your mod position! I am sure Steve picked the right person! Without a whimper of a second thought!

• Like 1

On 24/12/2023 at 15:17, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Thing is: Over-coming those default problems, and getting past it all. Which I have proper support now IRL, and hopefully, on here also. It's been tough. BUT, I never stopped fighting!

And by the way: Congrats on your mod position! I am sure Steve picked the right person! Without a whimper of a second thought!

Yep, I came over a lot of personal things in my life, too. KBO!

Thanks! Actually, Steve didn't ask me. I asked him about outdated things in the Linux Forum. He promoted me. With my knowledge of Linux in general, I can help a lot. :)

Merry Christmas all.

Just hanging out in Atlanta... waiting for my nephews (twins) and niece to wake up and see what Santa brought them.  Quiet before the storm (everyone but me is still asleep...ha).