Gaming mouse

13 members have voted

1. 1. Gaming mouse

• [URL=http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=3,CONTENTID=8070]Logitech MX510[/URL]
    • [URL=http://www.razerzone.com/viper.html]Razer Viper[/URL]
    • Other, please specify

I have the mx310 and it's a nice mouse, I like my mx700 a lot better though. Even though it's wireless it's still great! No lag or anything like that.

I think they have improved wireless mice dramatically since they first came out, and are now suitable for gameplay. I recommend a logitech mx series.

Yes, but there are those of us who still prefer wired mouses that are geared towards gaming.

I think they have improved wireless mice dramatically since they first came out, and are now suitable for gameplay. I recommend a logitech mx series.

I still think wired is the way to go in a gaming mouse because nobody likes a weak battery in the middle of a game. Battries are too expensive too.

I own a MX700 and I'm a heavy gamer. I've never, ever had it get low on me - ever! I've owned it for ages. IMO, wanting to stay away from the cordless MX series because of gaming issues is unjustified. But if you're stuck on corded mouses, the 500 or 510 definately.

i also have the mx700, no lag, but i have used the computer for more than 36 hours at a time, and the mouses died on me 1nc. dropped it in the socket, went to go poop, came back, and worked for another 15 hours. i then needed to sleep.

I used to have a razor boomslang but I prefered my MS Explorer 1 at the time as it was smaller and felt better for me, and the boomslang was annoying for regular use, now I have a MX700 which has turned out awesome :) I'd have to wait till I see a review of the viper though

....went to go poop, came back, and worked for another 15 hours. i then needed to sleep.

Ewwww. I think allot more than many of us needed to know. :x :blink: :whistle: :happy: :)

I had a razor mouse. boomslang 2000 it was beautiful! worked great!

but after i killed it [lasted about a year], i got an MS Explorer, which i was very happy with, but on the gaming side i didnt find it to be as comfy as i had liked so i got a Logitech MX 500... its comfy, and there's plenty of buttons, i found it perfect for gaming

As far as the Viper goes, i've never used it. And i never will, i love my logitech MX 500 :D