Electric razor options

Hi Guys, I am thinking about getting a new electric razor. I am wondering which type you use when it comes to rotary and foil razor? Usually, I use rotary head. For those of you who have foil, what do you think of them and what brand do you use? Is it hard to replace foil head? What is your overall opinion on the razor you use and which ones you can recommend plz.

Thx

Foil always cut me, I have a Philips rotary one and it's as good as a razor.

I rarely actually shave, usually, just use a beard trimmer with no attachment. I can count how many times a year I've shaved on one hand actually...

On 23/01/2024 at 20:56, Bruinator said:

wow

NeoShave...am I right?

I used a rotary when I was in the military ... and it was good enough.  Foil gets a closer shave...but it can cut/irritate you.  So...I think it's pretty much a rule that if you have sensitive skin to go with rotary ... if you have tougher skin go with foil.

Since I retired from the military...I've only shaved to the skin a few times (funerals/weddings).  That involved me using clippers to shave off the beard, using a rotary to clean up a bit and than a Gillette razor to get down to skin (my rotary is old and kind of worn out).