F1 Christian Horner "Scandal"

I don't really know what the fuzz is all about but just saw the messages. No idea if those are genuine but if those are, it is just two adults willingly exchanging messages. I don't understand why that would be a reason for him to lose his job. He might lose his wife though.

Anyway, again assuming that those are real. He hasn't done anything wrong, there was this investigation, he was cleared and had done nothing wrong. Now then these leaked so what exactly has happened behind the scenes. I would assume that if there has been some embarrassing stuff then they paid the employee and everyone agreed to move on.

On 01/03/2024 at 08:03, Joni_78 said:

I don't really know what the fuzz is all about but just saw the messages. No idea if those are genuine but if those are, it is just two adults willingly exchanging messages. I don't understand why that would be a reason for him to lose his job. He might lose his wife though.

Anyway, again assuming that those are real. He hasn't done anything wrong, there was this investigation, he was cleared and had done nothing wrong. Now then these leaked so what exactly has happened behind the scenes. I would assume that if there has been some embarrassing stuff then they paid the employee and everyone agreed to move on.

I haven't really followed this (what he is being accused of, etc) ... nor do I follow any racing or care at all about F1.  Only commenting because the part in bold...

Didn't Red Bull "investigate" him through an "independent" while failing to disclose any information of what happened and how the conclusions were reached?  That is kind of like Foxes investigating and clearing one of their own over the Hen House Massacre?  Is it not?

Posted (edited)
On 01/03/2024 at 17:45, Jim K said:

I haven't really followed this (what he is being accused of, etc) ... nor do I follow any racing or care at all about F1.  Only commenting because the part in bold...

Didn't Red Bull "investigate" him through an "independent" while failing to disclose any information of what happened and how the conclusions were reached?  That is kind of like Foxes investigating and clearing one of their own over the Hen House Massacre?  Is it not?

Yes and that’s why I thought this is interesting. If Red Bull and F1 tried to cover up something then this is going to be embarrassing.

Edited by Joni_78

It’s essentially if you can’t beat him try to annihilate him…

As F1 has been boring for the last 20 years, they’re trying to keep this non story alive for as long as possible

On 01/03/2024 at 23:57, Dan~ said:

It’s essentially if you can’t beat him try to annihilate him

As F1 has been boring for the last 20 years, they’re trying to keep this non story alive for as long as possible

Beat him? He's not a Red Bull driver.