Recommend me a good Web Hosting Company

Question

Hey all, I've just learned that next week, Go Daddy will secretly double its basic hosting price.

I'm currently paying $7.99 /month for the Deluxe Hosting service, which basically allows me to have 10 websites and multiple emails. it's a really sweet deal but I've noticed there are other vHosts on the same server that are sapping up the CPU! God only knows what other people are doing. Anyway since they're doubling the price, I'm looking to move away to a different hosting company.

I've been with Go Daddy for nearly 20 years and I'm kind of scared about moving my basic websites away. Not sure exactly where to go and I thought I'd ask for your advice. What would you recommend as a super cheap, highly reliable and sturdy US-based hosting company that allows me to host multiple websites on a single server at around $7 to $10 a month?

I'm not made of money and so I I'm looking for the cheapest option. Perhaps you can share your experience, both pros and cons. Cheers.

This is my current Go Daddy plan:

GoDaddyPlan.png.ec87870cea59b2f4428b895b8162f0a1.png

7 answers to this question

A company that I do work for use A2 Hosting. I think their Drive or Turbo Boost plan would fit your needs, although like with your screenshot the price will increase after the first year:

m4iXSlp.png

What I can say is that their service and support is pretty top-notch. They have a live chat support (which isn't talking to some AI) and if you prefer to file a ticket you normally get a response within a few hours.

• Like 2

I have never been with them but I have always read good reviews about A2 hosting in forums. The other two companies recommended in this thread, HawkHost and CrocWeb are both based in Canada.

• Like 1